MAKING PARTY MEMORABLE
Brisbane Party Castle prides itself on its flawless safety record. We take every precaution we can to ensure the safety of you and your children. Brisbane Party Castle is the only jumping castle business to provide AS3533 compliant impact absorbent mats with each castle hired, giving you complete peace of mind. However, in the event of an accident, we have $10 million public liability insurance. Please ask us if you would like to see a copy of our insurance certificate. We only hire professional grade jumping castles. The unit you hire will be clean and maintained and it will not have been left out the night before. The upkeep of the jumping castles and hire equipment is of the very highest standard and is checked and tested regularly. We do all of this because we know how important it is, whether you are arranging a birthday party for 10 children or a corporate event for 500 adults to have complete piece of mind. As always, you can contact us here or call us on 0479 132 561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org … we’d love to hear from you!
We are always asked what the rules are when it comes to hiring jumping castles and our first answer is always to have fun but always remembering the safety of your children is paramount. So let your kids jump around and have lots of fun but just keep a watchful eye over them to make sure they are playing sensibly (as much as a kid can!), drinking lots of water especially on hot days and always going down the slide the right way round! The rules below are in our hire agreements and are what we abide by when we are providing supervision of our castles at events so, if you would like to know more, have a read through and as always, you can contact us here or call us on 0479 132 561 or email email@example.com
- Ensure there are no sharp objects on the ground or adjacent to the area of use.
- No footwear, jewellery, spectacles to be worn on the castle.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, sand, face paint, party poppers on or around the castle.
- A responsible adult should supervise the children whilst playing on the castle.
- Do not allow climbing on the walls.
- Do not mix children of different age groups.
- Do not use castle during heavy persistant rain or strong winds, bad weather.
- Leave the fan running all the time the castle is in use.
- Check regularly the security of the anchoring pins.
- Please be aware that bouncing in hot weather over a period of time may cause heat exhaustion so it’s recommended that fluids are available at all times and that children take breaks to avoid dehydration.
- Under no circumstances should the inflatable be moved after the Brisbane Party Castles representative has left the venue.
General Rules for Slide
- Only one user at a time may be allowed onto the slide in a central position at the top.
- A feet first, sitting up or lying down position (on back only) with elbows tucked in should be insisted on.
- Waving of arms and legs is potentially unsafe.
- To prevent friction burns on exposed skin, users should be fully clothed.
- The bottom of the slide must be kept unobstructed.
- Each user should move quickly away from the bottom of the slide on arrival before the next user slides down.
- The surface of the slide must be kept clean and smooth to allow users slide freely.
- There must be absolutely no jumping or diving from the top of the slide as this could be extremely dangerous to the child and could also damage the inflatable.